Welcome to Layton High School….. Home of the Lancers
“Lancers STAND as one!”
Strength, Togetherness, Accountability, Nobility, Determination
The purpose of Layton High is to promote the mission of "Learning First" for all. Layton High School is an accepting and motivated learning community where collaboration is met with individuality to create opportunity for resilient and thriving learners to succeed in a diverse dynamic world.
Main Office: 801-402-4800
Main Office Fax: 801-402-4801
Counseling Fax: 801-402-4823
Office Hours: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Office Manager: Deborah Hoehne
Layton High LEA-Specific Licenses 2020-2021
This school employs individuals holding an LEA-specific educator license, license areas, and/or endorsements
- The following designations or levels apply to educator licenses, license areas (i.e.-elementary, secondary, special education), and content endorsements (i.e.-mathematics, music, Spanish, social studies):
- Percentage of the FTE that is fully qualified for their assignment: Fully qualified means the educator has a current professional license and professional license areas and endorsements for their assignments.
- Percentage of FTE that is partially qualified for their assignment: Partially Qualified means the educator has an associate license/license area or endorsement in their assignment. This includes professionally licensed educators who have received associate level license area/endorsements.
- Percentage of FTE that is not qualified for their assignment: This includes educators without a current license, educators teaching on an LEA specific or a professional or associate educator teaching outside their area. All LEA specific licenses fall into this category.
- As of 2/23/22, this school employs educators with the following types of licensure:
- Fully Qualified: 84%
- Partially Qualified: 8%
- Not Qualified: 8%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch