Welcome to Layton High School….. Home of the Lancers
“Lancers STAND as one!”
Strength, Togetherness, Accountability, Nobility, Determination
The purpose of Layton High is to promote the mission of "Learning First" for all. Layton High School is an accepting and motivated learning community where collaboration is met with individuality to create opportunity for resilient and thriving learners to succeed in a diverse dynamic world.
Main Office: 801-402-4800
Main Office Fax: 801-402-4801
Counseling Fax: 801-402-4823
Office Hours: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Office Manager: Deborah Hoehne
Layton High LEA-Specific Licenses 2020-2021
- This school employs individuals holding an LEA-specific educator license, license areas, and/or endorsements
- The following designations or levels apply to educator licenses, license areas (i.e.-elementary, secondary, special education), and content endorsements (i.e.-mathematics, music, Spanish, social studies):
- Professional: The educator has completed an educator preparation program that includes content and pedagogical knowledge. This program may have been completed at a university or in an alternate pathway that was supported by school districts/charters and the Utah State Board of Education.
- Associate: The educator is currently completing an educator preparation program, but has not yet completed all requirements for a Professional Educator License, license area, or endorsement. The educator is enrolled in a university-based or Local Education Agency (LEA)-based program. When the educator completes the program, they will have a professional level.
- LEA-Specific: The educator has not completed an educator preparation and is not currently enrolled in one
- As of 4/5/2021, this school employs educators with the following types of licensure:
- Professional License - 93%
- Associate License - 1%
- LEA-specific License - 6%
- Not USBE Qualified - 0%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch