Welcome to Layton High School….. “Home of the Lancers”
Strength, Talent, Accountability, Nobility, Determination
Students at Layton High School are asked to:
- Accept responsibility for their education, their decisions, their words and their actions.
- Act in a way that best represents their school, their parents, their community, and themselves to promote a safe, healthy environment in which to learn.
- Be involved in school activities.
- Respect their fellow students and support their activities with enthusiasm and good sportsmanship.
Main Office: 801-402-4800
Main Office Fax: 801-402-4801
Counseling Fax: 801-402-4823
Office Hours: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Office Manager: Deborah Hoehne
The purpose of Layton High is to promote the mission of "Learning First" for all. To accomplish our purpose, we collaborate with our community to maintain high academic standards that lead to college and career readiness and community responsibility. We offer courses that challenge students academically and socially thus providing a climate of lifelong learning and civic leadership and responsibility.
Layton High LEA-Specific Licenses 2020-2021
- This school employs individuals holding an LEA-specific educator license and/or endorsement
- An explanation of the types of educator licenses issued by USBE can be found here: https://www.schools.utah.gov/licensing/overview?mid=5284&tid=0
- As of 11/16/2020, this school employs educators with the following types of licensure:
- Professional License - 92%
- Associate License - 1%
- LEA-specific License - 7%
- Not USBE Qualified - 0%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch