Class Schedule Change

Schedules will be available to view August 5th.

Schedule Change Policy:  Changes will be made based on course availability

Students will only be charged the $10 schedule change fee in myDSD once an adjustment has been made. If the schedule is changed due to a school error, the student will not be charged.

Students have been assigned to classes based on their requests and where space is available. Changes will be limited to the following:

  1. Classes will be added when the student does not have a full schedule or when the school has made an error for no charge.
  2. Changes will be based upon the PCCR (Plan for College and Career Readiness) and will require approval and review of the counselor and a parent.
  3. Voluntary class change requests must be completed within the first week of the semester. There will be a $10.00 fee for voluntary/requested changes.
  4. Students are enrolled in classes for a semester or year. There will be no class changes after the 3rd week of a new semester. Class change requests after the 3rd week of a new semester will need to go through our Local Case Management process. 
  5. Changes to 2nd Semester schedules before the Winter Recess will be done for no charge. After Winter Recess there will be a $10.00 fee.

Schedule Change Times

You Must make an appt on your Student's myDSD Appointment scheduler in “Tools” for one of the following times

August 7             SENIORS ONLY               8:00 AM - 2:00 PM

August 8             Students missing a class period or with a DATC class                                                                                      8:00 AM - 2:00 PM

August 9             All Students                    10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

August 16           All Students                     8:00 AM - 12:00 PM