Class Schedule Change
Schedules will be available to view August 5th.
Schedule Change Policy: Changes will be made based on course availability
Students will only be charged the $10 schedule change fee in myDSD once an adjustment has been made. If the schedule is changed due to a school error, the student will not be charged.
Students have been assigned to classes based on their requests and where space is available. Changes will be limited to the following:
- Classes will be added when the student does not have a full schedule or when the school has made an error for no charge.
- Changes will be based upon the PCCR (Plan for College and Career Readiness) and will require approval and review of the counselor and a parent.
- Voluntary class change requests must be completed within the first week of the semester. There will be a $10.00 fee for voluntary/requested changes.
- Students are enrolled in classes for a semester or year. There will be no class changes after the 3rd week of a new semester. Class change requests after the 3rd week of a new semester will need to go through our Local Case Management process.
- Changes to 2nd Semester schedules before the Winter Recess will be done for no charge. After Winter Recess there will be a $10.00 fee.
Schedule Change Times
You Must make an appt on your Student's myDSD Appointment scheduler in “Tools” for one of the following times
August 7 SENIORS ONLY 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
August 8 Students missing a class period or with a DATC class 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
August 9 All Students 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
August 16 All Students 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM