Registration / Enrollment (fees/forms)
REGISTRATION OPENS JULY 26TH
2022 - 2023 Final Registration
As summer winds down, it is time to start thinking about getting ready for the new school year. One item that needs your attention is Fall Registration. There are six steps that we need you to complete in order to register your child.
New Students moving into the LHS boundaries, please click the button below.
- Pay or make arrangements to pay registration fees.
- Review, make changes (if needed), sign and return the Student Information Form.
- Accept, and have your child accept, all school and district policies on myDSD.
- Fill out the online McKinney-Vento form.
- Review the Health Information flyer.
- Review optional registration items.
- More information for completing each step can be found by clicking the blue "Begin Registration" button below.
- Please complete all six steps by August 5th.
- Registration fees need to be paid by August 19th to avoid a $10 late fee.
- All registration must be done online! ***Paper registration packets are not available***
- For those without internet access, computer access is available in the Main Office during regular office hours.
Begin RegistratioN (Required)
Watch your email with updated information regarding Registration / YB Pics / Fees / Laptop Distribution.
*** Click here for Course Requests & Course Catalog ***
Students concerned about physically attending school should take advantage of the online course options available through Davis Connect Online School. Visit DSD Online School for additional information and to view frequently asked questions. Layton students participating in online courses will still be allowed to attend school activities as they desire.