- Study Abroad
- Business/ Entrepreneurship
- History and Government
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP PROJECT:
- Click here for a collection of leadership opportunities for female students all over the state of Utah.
GOVERNOR'S HONORS ACADEMY (WEEK LONG SUMMER PROGRAM AT SUU)
The Governor's Honors Academy is organized to provide Utah high school students with an opportunity to learn, lead and interact with some of the foremost leaders in business, technology, humanities, science, education, communication and social science. Through interaction with leaders and mentors, students enhance their desire to learn and strive for excellence.
The Academy incorporates an intense learning experience that takes place in the classroom and in Southern Utah's beautiful landscapes. These learning experiences work hand-in-hand with exciting activities that help participants create lasting friendships and a love of learning. Students are given leadership and teamwork opportunities during the Academy, preparing them to provide leadership in their schools and communities.
- Youthlinc invests in the service ethic of youth in order to foster individuals in our society who understand local and global needs, and who are deeply committed to work to relieve those needs through personal service, partnership, and good will.
- For service opportunities, click here
- SheTech provides clubs, internships, apprenticeships, and conferences for female students interested in STEM careers.
- Click here for more information
UNIVERSITY OF UTAH
- Camp Neuro, run by local medical students in 29 cities nationwide, is a 1-week summer day camp open to high school students interested in exploring careers in medicine.
- CAMP NEURO
- There is a $100,000 prize pool up for grabs, and winners can use the money as a scholarship to attend any college or university in the world, or as funding for their idea!
- Our participants and winners have gone on to attend fantastic institutions, and the Diamond Challenge can certainly help your students make an impression during the college application process.
- Go here for more details
HIGH SCHOOL UTAH ENTREPRENEUR CHALLENGE:
- Do you want to explore innovative and creative entrepreneurship? Do you have an idea that could change the world? The High School Utah Entrepreneur Challenge (HSUEC) is your opportunity to showcase your innovation and entrepreneurial spirit and win $30,000 in cash and prizes. HSUEC is the high school counterpart of the Utah Entrepreneur Challenge, one of the largest collegiate competitions in the country. All Utah high school students, ages 14-18, are encouraged to compete in HSUEC. The program is managed by the Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute at the University of Utah and sponsored by Zions Bank.
- Click here for more information
History and Government
- America's Freedom Festival invites all students from 1st grade to 12th grade to participate in the art, essay, storytelling, speech, and video contests.
- Go here for more information
- The Utah Chapter of Freedoms Foundation at Valley Forge will provide the opportunity for selected 11th grade students throughout Utah to attend the 2021 Spirit of America Youth Conference at Valley Forge, Pennsylvania. Those students selected may attend one of three sessions held in March and April.
CODE TO SUCCESS:
- This 6 week summer program will provide CTS students with an online guided camp experience. Students will be immersed in a full stack development track where they will learn how to build a time management and productivity system. CTS comes at no cost to the student, with a $6,500 value. At the end of the nine weeks students receive a Certificate of Completion. Students have the opportunity to receive both high school and college credit. To register and for more information - click here.